D&B Onboard is a comprehensive online research tool that provides streamlined access to information that helps verify the identity of businesses and principals and screen them for compliance risk.
It electronically documents your due diligence process for easy storage and retrieval to provide evidence to internal auditors and external regulators. It’s a user-friendly, intuitive solution that enables more thorough due diligence for faster, knowledge-based compliance decisions.
D&B Onboard facilitates compliance decision-making in three simple steps
D&B Onboard delivers seamless access to all your compliance needs – in one place.
- Dun & Bradstreet’s Business Identification Information
- Complete, accurate, up-to-date firmographic, operational and financial information on over 300 million business records
- D&B’s D-U-N-S® Number to tie all relevant information to the right business identity
- Corporate Linkage to see the complete picture of a business’ global family tree
- Business principals to help determine what individuals to evaluate for compliance risk
- Reputable External Compliance-Specific Information
- Over 400 watch and sanctions lists
- Over 200,000 politically exposed persons (PEPs)
- Over 10k news sources for adverse global media coverage